The Zivko Edge 540 is one of the most iconic full size aerobatic models ever flown in aerobatic competition. Designed by the Flex Innovations Design Team, the Edge 540 120cc ARF as an incredible performer that still pays homage to that sexy full-size Edge 540 appearance. It actually looks like an Edge! While it looks correct, that doesn’t mean it lacks performance! Bringing an extensive flight envelope to fruition, the Edge 540 120cc has incredible performance for virtually all flying styles. From low and slow 3D, to high energy XA and precision flying, the Edge can do it all!
Built using a modern, laminated plywood and carbon fiber structure, the Edge 540 120cc has a lightweight, but strong airframe to handle anything you can dream of. The included Side Force Generators (SFGs) are removable and enhance high-alpha stability, aid in precision tracking and also add yaw authority. Hidden cowl screws keep the appearance clean, and two color variations of a distinctive color scheme is sure to make it stand out in a crowd! The Edge 540 120cc is certainly a performer, and one you need to have in your hangar!
- 3D and XA (eXtreme Aerobatic) performance with minimized control coupling while maintaining scale appearance
- Massive control surfaces for extreme 3D and XA performance
- Laminated carbon fiber, fiberglass, plywood and balsa structure keeps the model lightweight, yet incredibly strong.
- Aileron counter balances aid in roll authority and allow the aileron servos to be mounted closer to the fuselage to help minimize weight at the wingtip for cleaner rolls and snaps
- Quick to assemble! Aileron and elevator hinging as well as gap sealing is completed by the factory
- Side Force Generators (SFGs) are included and install easily to enhance yaw authority, tracking and high-alpha stability
- Flush mounted cowl with hidden cowl screws for a clean appearance
- Low-pressure lip molded into the bottom of the cowling aids in engine cooling
- Carbon fiber landing gear helps keep the Edge lightweight
- Lightweight “soda bottle” style fuel tank included
- Carbon fiber wing and stab tubes
- Accepts many popular 100-125cc gas engines like the Desert Aircraft DA 120 and GP 123
- Custom G10 Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- Professionly painted fiberglass wheel pants, caonopy and cowling
- Distinctive, factory-applied trim scheme