airframe with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System, the Aura 8 AFCS (included), and you’ll get an unmatched flying experience unavailable anywhere else.
The Cessna 170 60E G2 is the second generation of the extremely popular and successful Flex Innovations Cessna 170 60E. Improvements from the Flex Innovations’ Design Team and valuable feedback from our customers around the world have been incorporated to take the Cessna 170 60E G2 to the next level! The Aura 8 AFCS has been further optimized and better matched to the airframe. And, as usual, the Aura 8 AFCS allows you the freedom to adjust all settings for your own flying style. The Cessna 170 60E G2 can also accept a wide range of options and accessories, including floats for flying off of water, and snow skis for flying off of snow. Leading edge slats can also be fitted, and a glider tow mechanism is built into the airframe.
The Cessna 170 60E G2 is the go-to, all around perfect airplane for maximum fun and minimal hassle. From sport flying, touch and goes, to 3D aerobatics and float flying, the Cessna 170 60E G2 is sure to be your favorite daily flier that can do it all!
- Light wing loading, with large control surfaces for an incredibly wide flight envelope, and the ultimate performance
- Designed by World Champion, Quique Somenzini
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. Its more than a gyro!
- Live-wing couples the flaps and ailerons for roll control, increasing the Cessna 170’s maneuverability.
- Optional Night Version includes internally-mounted LED’s in the wings and fuselage, and spot lights on the tail to illuminate the aircraft in the darkest nights
- Huge quick release battery hatch with removable battery tray for easy battery access
- Aileron and flap servos connect to the fuselage with a single connection per wing
- Extra-large tundra tires make flying off of unimproved fields a breeze
- Scale navigation and landing lights are installed in both the Day and Night Versions
- Enhanced scale realism with imitation windows
- Improved wing mounting with threaded metal inserts for the screws securing the main wings
- Ball linkages are used on all servo and control horn connections for smooth, reliable control
- Traditional-style hinges on the elevator and rudder offer free movement and great reliability
- Innovative plywood sub frame and hollow EPO construction is lightweight, while remaining stiff
- Potenza 100A 32 Bit ESC with 5V/8A BEC provides silky smooth throttle response and reliability
- Wing struts easily attach with a single pin, and fold flat for transport
- (6) DS34 servos are factory-installed for easy assembly and precise control
- Potenza 60L Motor provides incredible power, while remaining lightweight
- Float-ready airframe makes for an easy addition of floats
- Vortex generators enhance low speed control
- Glider tow mechanism is installed, and makes setup for towing very simple
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Factory-painted and factory-installed decals look great and keep the work to a minimum
Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System
(6) DS34 Metal Gear Servos
Removable Battery Tray
Potenza 100A 32-Bit ESC
Single Connection Per Wing Panel
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza 6S 5200mAh 40C battery (FPZB52006S40)
- Potenza 6S 6200mAh 40C battery (FPZB62006S40)
- Minimum 6 Channel Computer Transmitter Required
(8 Channels Recommended for all ‘Expert’ features, excluding transmitter switchable Night LEDs)
- Serial Receiver